Friday, November 14, 2008

Taqueria Pico De Gallo






This place has some tasty a** tacos that consist of it's various fillings laying atop homemade corn tortillas! The fish tacos have an especially light batter on the fish which shows true skill in my eyes. Man and don't let me get started on the Horchata they serve....sadly, unlike many places in tucson these days, the horchata is homemade as well!!! Tastes like nana slaved in the kitchen all for your benefit. Now the namesake of this taqueria comes from the cups of fruit that are drizzled with lime juice & chili powder(this is the "other" Pico De Gallo, not in salsa form) Note: I didn't have a camera with me at the time, so I "borrowed" these flicks from the internet.

Taqueria Pico De Gallo
2618 S. 6th Ave
South Tucson,Az.

No comments: